Looking for a challenging job, with a young, dynamic and Award winning company, which employs 2.400 onboard couriers in 125 countries delivering high priority shipments in the fastest way at any desired destination worldwide?
We are looking for a customer oriented service agent!
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Manage incoming calls and emails
- Generate sales leads
- Supervise the onboard courier before, during and after the mission
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
What we require:
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative.
- Fluent in English and French or Spanish (spoken and written).
- Flexible working hours, willing to work evening- and weekend shifts, if necessary.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- A dynamic and international working environment.
- Based at Schiphol Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- No single day is the same.
For more information or to apply directly, contact Sander van Woesik or by phone: +31 (0)6 – 2114 0836