Looking for a challenging job, with a young, dynamic and Award winning company, which employs more than 3.000 onboard couriers in 125 countries delivering high priority shipments in the fastest way at any desired destination worldwide?
We are looking for a customer oriented service agent!
A customer service agent will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Manage incoming calls and emails
- Generate sales leads
- Supervise the onboard courier before, during and after the mission
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
What we require:
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written) and some speaking skills of Spanish, French or German.
- Flexible working hours, willing to work evening- and weekend shifts, if necessary.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- A dynamic and international working environment.
- Based at Schiphol Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- No single day is the same.
For more information or to apply directly, contact Sander van Woesik or by phone: +31 (0)6 – 2114 0836